Filmed by Ellen last month
In other sister news, Bridget and Kelly have moved to med school and are getting oriented, Lauren went to forensics camp (?), and Karen is all about Bikram yoga. (I took an Ashtanga class tonight and am glowing. I love it. I love my back again. I love you! Love love love.)
3 comments:
Hurrah! We've all watched this video like 5 times at my house, and I then remembered that we hadn't commented to let you know how much we enjoyed it. It is great! We are big fans of all Scott videos in FWtown, let me tell you what. P.S. I move to Galveston in two days. Eeeeee!
I swear, I've started a comment on this video about 5 times, but every time it goes about like "How cute!!!" and I run out of things to say. But really, how cute is my nephew Scott. The very cutest. I was even the one filming that, and I still can't get over how great it is. Thanks for posting Jenn!
Cute as always. I forgot how much he drools.
Post a Comment